[Uml-devel] (ISI-UMBRELLO) ChangeLog?

Oliver Kellogg okellogg at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Mar 16 20:17:05 UTC 2007

Hello ISI-Umbrello,

There's a new file in trunk, ChangeLog.2, which is intended to record
the new features for the upcoming KDE4 based 2.x release series.
Could you enter a few lines describing your work there?

Also, I see some PRs that might in some way be related to your work -

http://bugs.kde.org/53369  composite (nested) states in state diagrams
http://bugs.kde.org/63231  Allow conditions in state and activity diagrams
http://bugs.kde.org/83876  wish: represent tokens in activity diagrams
http://bugs.kde.org/98652  Suggestions for improved state diagrams