[Uml-devel] isi-umbrello feedbacks

hassan kouch hkouch at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 4 20:48:52 UTC 2007

Hello everyone,

We (Toulouse University students in France) have been working on Umbrello
since last October and according to our planning, we still have few weeks
remaining before finishing.

For that matter, we would like to have some feedbacks from you, regarding
our branch "/branches/work/isi-umbrello/" and the new features we had
implemented (the new Undo/Redo and the new UML2.0 widget).

Your feedbacks will be greatly appreciated and thank you in advance for
attention.

Best regards,

--
Isi-Umbrello Team