[Uml-devel] [Bug 53368] C# Code Generation and export
lion at netngine.hu
Thu Feb 22 02:09:25 UTC 2007
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug, or are watching the assignee.
------- Additional Comments From lion netngine hu 2007-02-22 03:09 -------
Created an attachment (id=19776)
Abstract overrides, interfaces are generated, arrays ok.
There could be a lot more to do, but now my 50+ classes (not fully worked out)
project compiles when loading to VS2005 from Umbrello. Only ENUMS are missing,
I make them manually there.
- Implemented Interfaces' methods are generated as skeleton, including
- Inherited abstract methods are generated as skels, recursive. (This may of
course create unuwanted results, e.g. unwanted implementation locations in the
- Including some base 'using System*' commands. The whole thing is so much
hardcoded already anyway. :-) (This follows VS defaults.)
- Not empty and not "1" multiplications are generated as ArrayList (at least
compiles now, some ppl may want to customize to Array(), or  or whatever.
- Fixes in some defitions (baseclass+interfaces,etc).
Most importnant: if you don't make enums and illogical or invalid things, the
generated code compiles out of the box! Very basic generator, but at least
there is something. I can create a list of open issues if somebody interested.
(I don't like this hardcoded approach, but it was just a "quick hack" from
another generator. I hope it will be useful for some people.)
Maintainers, please check my * and &, especially on the 2 recursive functions.
:-( That may be important, I'd really hate to scratch out elements from the
model while generating! ;-)
More information about the umbrello-devel