[Uml-devel] Small fix for printing in landscape mode

Achim Spangler Achim.Spangler at mnet-online.de
Sat Sep 2 12:46:03 UTC 2006

Hi,

I discovered some time ago, that during print in landscape mode, the printer
WIDTH margin is applied still to the landscape diagram width, and not to the
landscape diagram height.

This caused the printer to clip the top of my landscape diagram printout, as
the top margin of my printer is a lot smaller than the left/right printer
margins.

My temporary workaround was changing the printer ppd file to define equal
printer margins for top, left and right.

My attached patch does now connect the width printer margins to the height
diagram margins in LANDSCAPE mode.

Maybe, this should be automatically swapped by KPrinter?

##
Is there anybody out there, who could work on the problems with mouse
selection?
This printer change was easy for me, as I introduced the scaled print some
time ago.

Thanks,
Achim