[Uml-devel] Patch for broken collaboration diagram load

Achim Spangler Achim.Spangler at mnet-online.de
Fri Sep 1 15:08:47 UTC 2006

Hi,

I fixed the broken load of associations in collaboration diagrams. It was
simply a broken table of allowed associations in mbrello/assocrules.cpp . It
was NO MORE allowing an at_Association for widgets of type wt_Object. But
THIS is the way, that associations are stored for collaboration diagrams.

I added wtObject corresponding to wt_Class for some sorts of associations that
seemed reasonable for me. Please check the attached diff and merge it to 3.5
branch.

##
Is there already working someone on the broken selection handling?
This is a big problem for my usage of umbrello since some weeks (months?).

##
Question:
Is there an easy way to debug umberllo with kdbg or any other gdb GUI?
The umbrello/umberllo executable is a shell script, which sets LD PRELOAD and
calls then the real exec. I tried to mimic this - but my breakpoints were NOT
regarded during execution. So I missed obviously something.

Thanks,
Achim