[Uml-devel] Umbrello !

hassan kouch hkouch at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 30 13:12:24 UTC 2006

Hi,

We are a group of students from Toulouse University in France. We are
planning to work on the Umbrello project with Mr. Kevin Ottens
(ervin at kde.org), as our supervisor.

That being said, we would like to propose that our group works on the
following project features:
          - Performance of the software.
          - UML 2.0 support.
          - SQL code generator (import and export).
          - Undo/Redo feature.
          - Automatic graphical objects page-layout.

We would appreciate any thoughts or suggestions you may have regarding the
above. In the meantime, and should you have any questions or comments please
do not hesitate to contact us at anytime.

Thank you in advance for your attention.

Respectfully yours,

Caroline BOURDEU D’AGUERRE
Hassan KOUCH
Florence MATTLER