[Uml-devel] [Bug 127628] New: multiplicity labels often are placed incorrectly
mark at mcs.vuw.ac.nz
Thu May 18 22:31:10 UTC 2006
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug, or are watching the assignee.
Summary: multiplicity labels often are placed incorrectly
Platform: NetBSD pkgsrc
ReportedBy: mark mcs vuw ac nz
Version: (using KDE KDE 3.5.2)
Installed from: NetBSD pkgsrc
Compiler: gcc 3.3.3
This may be related to bug 120598 but its occurring in 3.5.2 where that bug is supposed to be fixed.
Multiplicity label placement messes up when there are multiple aggregation relationships.
- Create a new class Diagram
- Create 2 classes
- Create an aggregation relationship between them
- Right click the line, select properties -> Roles
- Change the multiplicity labels of both role a and role b
- Create a second aggregation relationship between the two classes
- Add multiplicity labels for it as well.
- Drag the classes around a bit
Note that the labels (for one of the aggregations at least) move erratically around the screen sometimes in the opposite direction to the class object.
More information about the umbrello-devel