[Uml-devel] Object widgets in a collaboration diagram can NO MORE be moved ni vertical position

Achim Spangler Achim.Spangler at mnet-online.de
Thu May 18 11:01:13 UTC 2006

Hi,
I can no more move object widgets in the collaboration diagram in the VERTICAL
direction. Moving in the HORIZONTAL direction WORKS.

So I assume, that simply some bool flags do not allow vertical movement for
those classes.

Is it possible, that the same widget classes are used for collaboration and
sequence diagrams, so that the restriction to horizontal movement stems from
that?

##
Another wish:
I'd like to be able to move the self-referencing arrows in the collaboration
diagram. I'd also like to move the description text label for
self-referencing messages in the collaboration diagram.

Thanks,
Achim