[Uml-devel] First version of documentation generation

kleag at free.fr kleag at free.fr
Fri Jun 23 15:04:41 UTC 2006

Hello,

I just commited the first version of the documentation generator issued from the
preexisting xmi-to-html XSLTs. The new File-Export-Export to docbook menu item
allows to produce a (still incomplete) documentation in directory named as the
xmi file minus its suffix. The diagrams images are generated in the same
directory.
Note that the configure.in.in entries that should check for libxml2 and libxslt
do not work. They report a failure bu authorize the compilation when they
shouldn't. I need help for that as I am very bad with autotools...

Next step: add an "Export to HTML" menu, that will just do the docbook export
followed by a docbook2html conversion using the xslt that will have to be
accessible like in the script I presented some days ago.

Comments and corrections are welcome :-)

Enjoy,

Kleag