[Uml-devel] Goodbye

Sebastian Stein seb_stein at gmx.de
Mon Jun 5 20:24:58 UTC 2006

Hi folks,

today I have to tell you that I will stop doing anything related to
Umbrello. Ok, actually already in the past I haven't done much anymore, just
moderated the mailing lists. But now I want to remove myself completely from
the project, because I'm now working for a commercial vendor also
developing an UML tool. I do not want that both tasks get mixed up, even
though my employer has not asked me to stop contributing to Umbrello.

Keep up the good work!

Sebastian aka Steinchen

PS: Now it is up to you new guys to take over this small task of moderating
the mailing lists. I really hope that someone will stand up to do this small
amount of work!!!