[Uml-devel] KDE/kdesdk/umbrello/umbrello

Kleag kleag at free.fr
Sat Jul 29 08:01:07 UTC 2006

Hello Achim,

I'm not aware of the selection problem, but I'm quite sure that my changes are
porting only as they do not add functionality. They are just API canges.

Regards,

Kleag

--
KsirK - a turn-based strategy game for KDE
http://gna.org/projects/ksirk

KGraphViewer - a GraphViz dot graphs viewer
http://gna.org/projects/kgraphviewer