[Uml-devel] Added documentation generators to trunk

Kleag kleag at free.fr
Thu Jul 27 12:58:53 UTC 2006

Hello,

I just added my documentation generators to the KDE4 version of umbrello.
There is just a problem: I don't know how to add checks for the presence of
libxml2 and libxslt to the CMakeLists.txt file. That's why I crosspost this
message to kde-devel.

I'll have to learn that, but if someone could do it, that would give me a good
"learn by example" pointer :-) Otherwise, a pointer to an existing check
implementation/use would be great too.

Regards,

Kleag
--
KsirK - a turn-based strategy game for KDE
http://gna.org/projects/ksirk

KGraphViewer - a GraphViz dot graphs viewer
http://gna.org/projects/kgraphviewer