[Uml-devel] Documentation generation (again)

Kleag kleag at free.fr
Mon Jul 24 17:51:23 UTC 2006

Hello,

One month ago, I added a documentation generation system to umbrello (3.5
branch). I had to withdraw it as it was breaking the 3.5.4 strings freeze.
Now that this version has been tagged, can I add again my changes for version
3.5.5 ? In the same time I would port them to the KDE4 version.

About the KDE4 version of umbrello. It does not compile currently. If I make
changes, I would not be able to test them... I submitted a patch that allows
to compile a bit more but I'm not sure to be able to continue this way due to
a lack of time and knowledge.

Is there other people currently trying to make umbrello compile under KDE4 ?

Regards,

Kleag
--
KsirK - a turn-based strategy game for KDE
http://gna.org/projects/ksirk

KGraphViewer - a GraphViz dot graphs viewer
http://gna.org/projects/kgraphviewer