[Uml-devel] Performance Problems in Umbrello

Joerg Roedel joerg.roedel at informatik.tu-chemnitz.de
Tue Jul 11 09:45:26 UTC 2006

Hi all,

today I tried to import some large C++ header files with a larger number
of classes into Umbrello 1.5.3 to generate some class diagrams. But the more
classes were imported (I have around 150) Umbrello becames more
and more unresponsible. It needs seconds to change the focus between
classes in a diagram for example. I think Umbrello is not longer
interactivly usable with this number of classes (the classes are only in
the logical view, not in a diagram). Maybe you can improve the
performance in the next release.

Greets, Joerg Roedel

--
Weeks of coding can save you hours of planning!