[Uml-devel] what would a const member function look like in UML?

Alan Ezust alan.ezust at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 20:37:02 UTC 2006

I notice people are talking about support for signals and slots, which
would certainly be a nice thing - especially now that they are popping
up in other languages and APIs. It's only a matter of time before it
gets adopted into the UML standard, I imagine.

Slightly related to that, is there any way in UML to say that a
function is a "const" member function? Where would you put the const
in the UML signature:

+ toString() : QString