[Uml-devel] [Bug 120742] New: Types of entity's attributes are displayed instead of their names
savenkov at cs.msu.su
Tue Jan 24 14:58:13 UTC 2006
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug, or are watching the assignee.
Summary: Types of entity's attributes are displayed instead of
ReportedBy: savenkov cs msu su
Version: 1.5.1 (using KDE 3.5.0, Debian Package 4:3.5.0-3 (testing/unstable))
Compiler: Target: i486-linux-gnu
OS: Linux (i686) release 2.6.12-1-686
When adding a new attribute to an entity in 'entity attributes' tab of 'entity properties' dialog, recently added attributes are displayed incorrectly in a list of attributes. After reopen of the dialog, all entities are displayed correctly.
1. Create new ER diagram.
2. Create new entity (say "A").
3. Open its 'Properties' dialog and select 'Entity Attributes' tab.
4. Press 'New Entity Attribute...'
4. Select attribute type 'blob'.
5. Type attribute name 'logo'.
6. Press 'OK' and see that there is "blob" entry appeared in attribute list instead of correct "logo:blob".
7. Close dialog pressing 'OK'.
8. Open the dialog again.
9. Switch to 'Entity Attributes' tab and see that "logo:blob" is displayed -- so re-open is a workaround.
9. Press 'New Entity Attribute...'
10. Leave attribute type as 'int'
11. Type in attribute name 'foo'
12. Press 'OK' and see that "foo" entry has been added to the attribute list instead of "foo:int".
13. Close dialog.
14. Press undo (Ctrl-Z) and see that attribute names in a 'UML Model' frame became strange: "logo:100" and "foo:82".
So, three bugs in one shot. Ouch...
Is there any way to obtain CVS sources? Maybe I can fix some bugs.
More information about the umbrello-devel