[Uml-devel] Documentation error(s)

Anthony Parent anthony.parent at intel.com
Wed Feb 15 10:35:09 UTC 2006

Do a google search for "object orientated". You won't find it. Google will instead
ask, "Did you mean: object oriented" and give you a bunch of pointers to "object
oriented" programming. It may not be, "proper English" but it is the correct
terminology. (Whether or not it is an "Americanization".)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Object-oriented_programming