[Uml-devel] Documentation error(s)

Virginia R. Hetrick drjuice at gte.net
Sat Feb 11 12:33:02 UTC 2006

Throughout the documentation, I find your authors using the term "object orientated".  The proper term is "object oriented".  Having errors of this type reduces the credibility of the project.

Though Umbrello looks like a VERY good start, not to mention the price is right, I won't be using Umbrello for my classes until the documentation is corrected.  I cannot justify the amount of time I would need to explain to them that the terminology used in the documentation is incorrect.

virginia hetrick