[Uml-devel] Umbrello !

Oliver Kellogg okellogg at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Dec 3 19:13:42 UTC 2006

On Thursday, 2. November 2006 15:33, Jonathan Riddell wrote:
> [...]
> There's probably also various changes needed to fix issues with the
> port to KDE 4, including simple stuff like spacing of widgets which
> would be great to have fixed.

I just tried umbrello from trunk, and I can only say there is still
MUCH to do. It compiles and links but when running it's missing
a lot of stuff.

> Will you be working on a branch?  What is the timescale for the
> university project?

IMHO for the KDE4 porting work, trunk is just fine.

Then again, big things such as the new Undo/Redo framework are better
kept in a branch. Anyway, before starting any such big changes it would
make sense to make the basic KDE4-Umbrello run first.

Good luck,

Oliver