[Uml-devel] KDE/kdesdk/umbrello

Kleag kleag at free.fr
Wed Aug 16 18:02:19 UTC 2006

Hello Oliver,

Sorry for the delay, I was in vacations.

Le samedi 5 août 2006 03:09, Oliver Kellogg a écrit :
> SVN commit 569866 by okellogg:
>
> Hi Kleag, thanks for your documentation generators!
> Will you backport them to the 3.5 branch?
I was planning to do so, but in my reading, the unfreeze mail from Stephan
does not allow that (extract below) :

> For the GUI strings (also known as messages), you can fix typos and make
>  small changes to them. You can also add new error messages to improve
> error feedback to users. (Adding other kinds of messages are not allowed.
> In case of questions or doubts, please ask the kde-i18n-doc at kde.org mailing
> list.)

My code generators add two menu entries, so it is not allowed. I cannot see a
solution involving no new string...

Regards,

Kleag
--
KsirK - a turn-based strategy game for KDE
http://gna.org/projects/ksirk

KGraphViewer - a GraphViz dot graphs viewer
http://gna.org/projects/kgraphviewer