[Uml-devel] Load of associations in collaboration diagram is broken

Achim Spangler Achim.Spangler at mnet-online.de
Wed Aug 16 09:58:51 UTC 2006

Hi,
I detected already some time ago, that something with association save/reload
in collaboration diagrams is broken.
I made now an experiment with a small test case, which revealed, that the SAVE
works, but the LOAD triggers _wrong_ error messages as follows:
"umbrello: ERROR: Couldnt addAssociation(0x8669bc8) to umlview, deleting."

I am currently not able to recompile the current SVN status, as some Makefiles
aren't build any more. I have the impression that this is caused by the SVN
repository going more and more to KDE4.

My setup:
+ Kubuntu Dapper 6.06
+ KDE 3.5.4 from Kubuntu KDE REPO
+ kde-common revision 490810 (to be compileable with KDE 3.5.x)
 --> path svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/branches/KDE/3.5/kde-common
+ kdesdk revision 573440
 --> path svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/branches/KDE/3.5/kdesdk

At first the make stopped because no Makefile has been created by configure
for the codeimport directory. I added the corresponding entries to the
configure and configure.in files in kdesdk. But now I get the following error
message:
umbrello/umbrello/Makefile.am: no rule to create target:
AUTO(all-top_umbrello_umbrello)

So something is quite broken for compile of current umbrello from SVN in KDE
3.5.x .

So it might be the case, that my reported problem has been fixed already.
My last binary dates back to 2006-07-12

Thanks,
Achim