[Uml-devel] How to activate DOT layout?

Oliver Kellogg oliver.kellogg at t-online.de
Tue Apr 11 06:36:01 UTC 2006

Hi Achim,

I discovered that the angular-line drawing feature does not always look good
on
existing large drawings. The ending points of associations tend to be jammed
together in the corners of the class widgets, i.e. the nice "equal
distribution"
of ending points across the length of widget edges is lost.
Therefore I made a new choise in the Umbrello general setup, "Use anglular
lines", where the user can choose which drawing mode best suits her.

About the autolayout code: I needs more work - currently it does not even
compile.

Hope this helps,

Oliver