[Uml-devel] Umbrello usage issues

Steve G linux_4ever at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 2 10:54:41 UTC 2005

>2) Ability to add documentation to each method or attribute.

My bad on this one. When you right click a class and select new and then select
operation...the resulting screen does not let you add documentation. If you go
into the class properties and then select operation and then high light a
method...you can add text. If you go into that method's properties, you can't see
the documentation.

So, I guess this is solved, but access to the text is not consistent.

Thanks,
-Steve