[Uml-devel] Umbrello Question

Jacqueline Diane Pfahler jdp928 at psu.edu
Thu Oct 27 00:38:51 UTC 2005

Hi,

I am interested in using Umbrello.  However, I need to make sure that the UML
models can store the "foriegn key" references. The XSD file I am working with
stores all of the key references between entities. I have noticed many UML
programs only provide the ability to link entities and not specify which
attributes are linked. Does your program have the ability to store the "foreign
key" references?  Please respond as soon as possible.  I am set to make
recommendations on products at the end of the week and will not be able to
recommend Umbrello without knowing that.

Thank you,

Jacqueline Pfahler
Undergrad Teaching Intern
Student United Way Webmaster