[Uml-devel] qt4 version of umbrello?

Oliver Kellogg oliver.kellogg at t-online.de
Wed Oct 12 17:22:00 UTC 2005

On Wednesday, October 12, 2005 7:21 AM, Alan Ezust wrote:

> Who is working on the Qt4 version of umbrello? How far along is it?

I had a stab at this a few days ago to sync with branches/KDE/3.5
and to remove gratuitous diffs.

> Is there a list of what needs to be done?

Nope. I just called unsermake or did something like
 for i in *.cpp; do unsermake ${i/.cpp/.o}; done >& make.log

> I tried building it a little while ago and had difficulties - if I get
> the right version of the kdelibs snapshot should I be able to build
> it?

IIRC you need trunk/kdenonbeta/unsermake and
branches/work/kdelibs4_snapshot/
as well as a fairly recent GNU auroconf/automake.

> I can help port qt3 code to qt4 if some help is needed. Let me know.

Cool.

--Oliver