[Uml-devel] Re: [Uml-user] Generation XSD.

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Wed May 18 03:55:21 UTC 2005

On Wed, May 18, 2005 at 12:09:22PM +0200, Laurent Dubuisson wrote:
> Do you know eventually where I could find a central doc to build a code
> generator for Umbrello ? To build REBOL code and also to build code from the
> Activities Diagrams ?

There's some documentation in codegenerator.h

There are two types of code generators, the simple ones described in
codegenerator.h and the complex ones, currently C++ and Java.  Use
whichever you wish and copy from an existing one.

Currently there isn't a way to add code from activity diagrams, you
could build this into your code generator by probing the diagrams I
imagine.

> Do you prefer I pass trough the mailling list ?

Yes please :)

Jonathan