[Uml-devel] Saving error patch

Albert Astals Cid tsdgeos at yahoo.es
Tue Mar 29 08:35:47 UTC 2005

Hi, today i lost 30 min of work on Umbrello because i could not save my file
due to a permission problem and Umbrello did not warn me so i did a patch
hoping it'll not happen in the future to anyone.

I explain the patch, the main problem is KIO::file_move that is checked agains
false but KIO::file_move returns a filecopyjob* so it will never be false,
i've change that to KIO::NetAccess::file_move that really returns a boolean,
in addition i reset the filename so that save as is triggered the next time
and return false.

The other part is in save as that only changes caption and other things if
saving really succeded.

Ok to commit?

BTW this is all on CVS HEAD

Albert