[Uml-devel] Bug in C++ Import Parser and Enums...

Braddock braddock at braddock.com
Fri Mar 25 02:11:58 UTC 2005

Hello,

I'm running Umbrello 1.4.0 (Using KDE 3.3.2), built from sources on a
Debian Sarge Intel 32 box (compiled yesterday).
Thank you for the fine work, I love Umbrello.

I seem to have found a bug in the C++ Import parser.  It will create
an empty class HelloWorld in the following case:

class HelloWorld {
public:

  enum Legal {
    ENUM_A, /* This comment is fine */
    ENUM_B /* This comment kills the parser */
  };

  int x;
  void myfunc();
};

Whereas, if the second comment is removed, it coorectly creates a
class HelloWorld with the attribute x and method myfunc():

class HelloWorld {
public:

  enum Legal {
    ENUM_A, /* This comment is fine */