[Uml-devel] 1.3.2 -> 1.3.92 XMI changes causing problems : xmi.id

Snyder, Jay A jay.snyder at tycoelectronics.com
Thu Mar 10 13:49:36 UTC 2005

In trying out 1.40 beta2 (1.3.92) I made some changes to a model, and then
subsequently loaded it in 1.3.2 only to have a lot of my attributes and
parameters have their datatypes changed to meaningless numbers.

This also screws up xmi2code, which I have been evaluating for code
generation as an alternative to the built-in code generation until it
matures more.

Is there any way to convert my XMI file back to the old (1.3.2) format?

Thanks,
Jay Snyder