[Uml-devel] Re: Graphviz dependency in Umbrello

Michael Nottebrock lofi at freebsd.org
Tue Aug 2 23:47:15 UTC 2005

On Tuesday, 2. August 2005 23:11, Jonathan Riddell wrote:
> I've added an autolayout feature for Umbrello's diagrams which uses
> graphviz.
>
> Not being a buildsystem expert I'd appreciate it if someone could
> review the changes I made.
>
> kdesdk/umbrello/configure.in.in now checks for dot.h

Use KDE_CHECK_HEADER, not AC_CHECK_HEADER.

> kdesdk/umbrello/umbrello/Makefile.am now has -I/usr/include/graphviz/
> as an include

Just delete it, KDE_CHECK_HEADER will automatically add the correct path to
$(all_includes).

> and kdesdk/umbrello/umbrello/autolayout/Makefile.am has
> -L/usr/lib/graphviz

Remove this and use KDE_CHECK_LIB (syntax is the same as AC_CHECK_LIB) to
check for the graphviz library you want to use in the toplevel
configure.in.in. This will take care of adding the correct linker path to
$(all_libraries).

   ,_,   | Michael Nottebrock               | lofi at freebsd.org