[Uml-devel] resizing of classes in the class diagram

Roland Pache RPac at gmx.net
Mon Apr 4 07:33:16 UTC 2005

Hi everyone,

in my current C++ project, some of my classes have methods with very long parameter lists. The problem is, that the resulting class diagram of the import code function contains classes which are far too wide to print on A4 paper.

It would be really helpful to make it possible to resize the classes in the diagram, resulting in automatic line breaks if the parameter list of some method is too long to fit in, probably with a tabstop before the beginning of the broken line to make it distinguishable from the beginning of the next method.

Thanks in advance,
Roland Pache