[Uml-devel] [Bug 90506] New: DnD in list view freezes umbrello
f_osterf at informatik.uni-kl.de
Thu Sep 30 00:30:17 UTC 2004
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug, or are watching the assignee.
Summary: DnD in list view freezes umbrello
Platform: Compiled Sources
ReportedBy: f_osterf informatik uni-kl de
Version: (using KDE Devel)
Installed from: Compiled sources
Compiler: gcc 3.3.4
Using current CVS, KDE 3.3 branch. Qt 3.3.3.
When I try to move items in the list view via drag and drop, this often freezes umbrello.
This happens when I move classes over other classes or when I want to move classes to a package.
A scenario reproducible here:
- Open umbrello and create a new file
- add two new classes to the class diagram
- select one of the classes in the list view and drag it over the other class
- drag it around (over the second class), drop it, drag it again...
- sooner or later (mostly sooner), umbrello freezes completely.
More information about the umbrello-devel