[Uml-devel] php5 codegenerator

Sebastian Stein seb_stein at gmx.de
Sun Sep 19 11:13:03 UTC 2004

Heiko Nardmann <heiko.nardmann at onlinehome.de> [040919 10:21]:
> > > due to the need of it I wrote a php5 codegenerator. I used the
> > > phpwriter as template to start from. I was thinking about useing the
> > > javagenerator as template but due to little time and the fact that the
> > > modified phpwriter satisfied all my needs for now I discarded the idea.
> >
> > I wonder if we should have 2 PHP codegenerators for the first time, because
> > a lot of people won't switch yet.
>
> Best would be to have to configuration dialog which offers switching between 4
> and 5.

I agree with Oliver to do not make it too complicated. I think in a year
(KDE 4) we can remove the PHP 4 generator, because we don't ship generators
for different Java versions as well. It is just for the transition period.

Sebastian
--
Umbrello UML Modeller
Description     : UML diagram drawing tool for KDE with code generation