[Uml-devel] Components in Collaboration diagrams

Sebastian Stein seb_stein at gmx.de
Sun Sep 19 11:13:02 UTC 2004

During documenting a fancy architecture, I thought it would be very good to
be able to use components in collaboration diagrams. Now I have 2 ways to do
it:

1. Add an option to render the object as component.
2. Allow directly inserting components into the diagram.

What do you think is the correct way to do it? I would go with the second
possibility, if no one disagrees.

Sebastian
--
Umbrello UML Modeller
Description     : UML diagram drawing tool for KDE with code generation