[Uml-devel] php5 codegenerator

Thorsten Kunz tk at bytecrash.net
Wed Sep 15 14:46:04 UTC 2004

Hi all,

due to the need of it I wrote a php5 codegenerator. I used the
phpwriter as template to start from. I was thinking about useing the
javagenerator as template but due to little time and the fact that the
modified phpwriter satisfied all my needs for now I discarded the idea.

You can download the patch here:
http://www.bytecrash.net/patchs/umbrello-1.3.0.php5.diff

I used it to generate code from a few digrams with the masterdiagram
containing over 120 classes/interfaces and it works fine for me.
It uses most of the new php5 features like interfaces, abstracts,
statics, access modifiers and class attribute initialization.

cheers, Thorsten