[Uml-devel] Re: Design Doc

Oliver Kellogg Oliver.Kellogg at t-online.de
Tue Sep 7 12:34:10 UTC 2004

On 2004-04-27 02:41, Tanuj <tagrawal at hs...> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is there any design document available ?

Driven by own need, I made a sequence diagram for the
method calls when the user creates an operation using
the right mouse button on a class in the list view:

http://uml.sourceforge.net/developers/CreateOperationUsingRightMousebuttonInListView.xmi

I find this a somewhat non-obvious sequence - therefore
the diagram.

Of course there are tons more intricate call sequences
in umbrello :(  On the sunny side, umbrello is beginning
to be usable enough so that we can start modeling them
using the tool itself.

Oliver