[Uml-devel] kdetestscripts fixes, part 2

Peeter Russak pezz at tkwcy.ee
Mon Nov 8 00:01:18 UTC 2004

Hi,

Here's another set of fixes suggested by kdetestscripts. I didn't change
any actual code yet, only places where it applied cleanly. I still
haven't fixed my CVS account so please commit.

reference.
This is slower and makes bigger binaries.
# ToResolve: Change to use "const class &" (Note: Don't change libs
until 4.0!
It breaks binary compatiblity!).  Note that in some cases you can't just
change
the function header, but have to massage the code a little.

# Name: find "return(" (no spaces between n and (""))")"
# ToResolve: put space between "return" and "("

--
Peeter