[Uml-devel] data corruption

BARTKO Zoltan bartko.zoltan at pobox.sk
Sat May 29 23:04:02 UTC 2004

Yes

I updated my copy of the CVS yesterday, no change until today. The weird
thing is that it does this also with my older files that I haven't touched
for months, e.g. I have no class names in the packages but the list seems to
be ok, the attribute names are not diplayed either. If I save it and reload
it it gets even worse.

Is there any chance some regression tests could be done with load/save
operations? I don't feel like redoing a 500k project every second week (yes,
I know, it is not a tool for production environments, but until now there
was no major problem with it)

Cheers

Zoltan