[Uml-devel] ListView suggestion - use bigger icons for diags

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Fri May 28 09:21:01 UTC 2004

On Sun, May 23, 2004 at 01:05:33PM +0200, BARTKO Zoltan wrote:

>    There is an inconsistency in the icon sizes. As far as I know, the
>    toolbar icons are 22x22, but the listview contains 16x16 icons. In the
>    listview we use the 22x22 icons for classes, packages, datatypes, etc.
>    but 16x16 for everything else.

>    My suggestion is to use 22x22 size umbrello_diagram_*.png icons
>    instead of the 16x16 sized ones and use BarIcon() and BarIconSet()
>    instead of SmallIcon() and SmallIconSet() when loading the icons.

The diagram icons were made 16x16 because that's what's needed by the
menu.  22x22 diagram icons for the list view would be good if anyone
has the time to make them up, they have to be made to a grid so that
exposting from SVGs does not make them fuzzy, Inkscape was about the
best I found.

Jonthan Riddell