[Uml-devel] Reminder: one week left to commit your feature list entries

Oliver Kellogg Oliver.Kellogg at t-online.de
Wed May 26 12:54:02 UTC 2004

On Tuesday, May 25, 2004 10:05 AM, "Stephan Kulow" <coolo at kde.org> wrote:

> I just wante do remind everyone, that just a week is left
> to enhance your feature list entries
> (CVS file developer.kde.org/development-versions/kde-features.xml)

Let's see... for umbrello, we have two entries in the TODO section:

#1 improve printing code (cleanup, SVG, EPS) Klas Kalass
<klas.kalass at gmx.de>
#2 More class list types (responsibilities, Qt slots/signals) Umbrello
Developers <umbrello-devel at kde.org>

Are these still on target?
#1, I haven't heard from Klas in a long while.
#2, I don't even know what that is supposed to mean - but the mention
 of responsibilities and Qt slots/signals does ring a bell: Umbrello's slot/
 signal communication architecture has been deteriorating and needs
 cleaning up.

Also I would put in: "Improve icons" or some such.

Just my EUR 0.02

Oliver