[Uml-devel] ListView suggestion - use bigger icons for diags

BARTKO Zoltan bartko.zoltan at pobox.sk
Sun May 23 04:13:05 UTC 2004

Hello folks,

I would like to suggest a change related to the new icons created by me and modified for Umbrello use by Jonathan:

There is an inconsistency in the icon sizes. As far as I know, the toolbar icons are 22x22, but the listview contains 16x16 icons. In the listview we use the 22x22 icons for classes, packages, datatypes, etc. but 16x16 for everything else.

My suggestion is to use 22x22 size umbrello_diagram_*.png icons instead of the 16x16 sized ones and use BarIcon() and BarIconSet() instead of SmallIcon() and SmallIconSet() when loading the icons.

Reasons: bigger is better (at least for me) - I can hardly distinguish the diag types at 16x16 px.

Thanks for considering my thoughts

Cheers

Zoltan