[Uml-devel] 1.1.1 -> 1.2.2 problem

Oliver Kellogg Oliver.Kellogg at t-online.de
Tue May 18 21:54:03 UTC 2004

Andrey Kravchuk wrote:

> I've made an archive containing two files - boss.xmi makes umbrello say
> "Error loading file", while boss2.xmi makes it crash. The archive can be
> found here:
>
> http://dushik.iatp.org.ua/umbrello/boss.tar.gz

Your boss2.xmi file has nicely exposed a problem in the loading of
UML operations:  In the Boss class, you have operations e.g.
"Async" and "CreateThread" which are ambiguous, i.e. there are
two operations of the same name with too similar signature
(for example, they only differ in their return type.)
This should have been rejected by umbrello on attempting to create
the second operation, but earlier versions apparently didn't.

Many thanks for providing the files :)

Oliver