[Uml-devel] Icons for Diagrams in Listview: cr16-action-umbrello_diagram_* or umbrello_diagram_* ??

Achim Spangler Achim.Spangler at mnet-online.de
Wed May 12 23:54:04 UTC 2004

Hi,
really the new icons are nice.
But I was irritated by the fact, that umbrello ( current CVS ) doesn't show
umbrellos icons for diagrams in the listview.

I detected after some search, that the source files of umbrello refer to names
with the pattern of "umbrello_diagram_*" whereas the new icons are named as
"cr16-action-umbrello_diagram_*".

After renaming one test icon from "cr16-action-umbrello_diagram_*" to
"umbrello_diagram_*", umbrello showed this icon after the next start.

Question:
What is the correct naming??

-> Either rename the references in the sources,
    or rename the icons

I'm not shure what the prefix "cr16-action" has th do with a listview icon for
diagrams.

Bye,
Achim