[Uml-devel] Regarding source code of Umbreloo 1.2.1

Sebastian Stein seb_stein at gmx.de
Tue May 11 23:55:01 UTC 2004

tagrawal at hss.hns.com <tagrawal at hss.hns.com> [040512 08:36]:
>    where can I find/download the source code of this version shpped with
>    KDE 3.2.1 .

There are 2 possibilities. First you can check out the source from KDE CVS
with the tag for KDE 3.2.1. Please take a look at the cvs log to find out
the right tag, I don't know it at the moment.

The other way is the source provided on the download section of Umbrello's
homepage.

>    Does the installation of Umbrello removes the already installed version.

Yes. You can prevent this by setting an install path during the configure
step. I have never done this and I am not sure if it works. I don't
recommend it. Remove the package shipped with your distro if possible and
install the source. Or maybe reinstall the distro package, if you want to
remove the files compiled directly from source by yourself.

Sebastian
--
ONE FAMILY! Leipzig 2012 - Olympic Summer Games
http://www.leipzig2012.com/