[Uml-devel] Re: [Uml-user] Design Document

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Tue May 4 06:13:07 UTC 2004

On Mon, May 03, 2004 at 11:47:19PM -0500, Stephen Torri wrote:
> On Mon, 2004-05-03 at 12:15, Jonathan Riddell wrote:
> > On Mon, Apr 26, 2004 at 04:46:10PM +0530, tagrawal at hss.hns.com wrote:
> >
> > > Is there any design document available ?
> >
> > Various developer resources are available on
> > http://uml.sourceforge.net/developers.php
> >
> > including a fairly old UML diagram
> >
> > http://uml.sourceforge.net/developers/uml-modeller-class-diagram-2.png

> Just a curious question. Considering that a fairly old UML diagram will
> not reflect the many recent design changes and the fact that Umbrello
> can import files have we considering testing the import ability with
> Umbrello itself? That would test the various import changes that have
> been occurring recently along with producing a more up to date UML
> diagram of Umbrello.

The import facility works find on Umbrello's sources, but you still
have to make the diagram afterwards.  Since I know the structure of
the sources quite well I don't have any immediate need of one but
creating such a diagram is a great way to get to know the sources if
anyone wanted to give it a shot.

Jonathan