[Uml-devel] Re: Query about Umbrello

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Mon Mar 15 10:51:15 UTC 2004

On Tue, Mar 16, 2004 at 01:10:25AM +0800, Arun Thampi wrote:

>       I am a final year EE student at the National University of
>    Singapore who has started to use the Umbrello software. I had a query
>    regarding the state-chart diagrams. Is there support (or plans in the
>    pipeline to support) code-generation for activity diagrams and
>    state-chart diagrams in Umbrello? Don't you think it would be a nice
>    feature to have?

It isn't supported and there's isn't anything in the pipeline for it
I'm afraid.

There is an entry on bugs.kde.org for code generation from sequence
diagrams.  I don't know how useful or easy to implement code
generation from activity or state chard diagrams is.

Of course any contribution would be accepted most happily :)

Jonathan