[Uml-devel] Patch for #82236

Heiko Nardmann heiko.nardmann at onlinehome.de
Fri Jun 18 17:04:07 UTC 2004

Attached is a patch for adding a check of a newly created class name against
the keywords of the current code generator.

restriction:
- only cppcodegenerator.cpp/.h extended but once the base is given others will
add the missing bits ... so I hope ...
- is UMLDoc::createUMLObject() the central method for creating every object? I
have tested the patch only by creating a new class with a valid and with an
invalid name
- list of keywords might be incomplete; I used Stroustrup, 2nd edition as my
source
- no inclusion of STL class keywords; the code generator dialog has to offer
use of STL

how to extend the other code generators:
- add a method isReservedKeyword() to it as in cppcodegenerator.cpp
- create a list of (char *) as CppReservedKeywords is
- change var name in isReservedKeyword() from CppReservedKeyWords to
XYZReservedKeywords

--
Heiko Nardmann