[Uml-devel] Patch for #82236
heiko.nardmann at onlinehome.de
Fri Jun 18 17:04:07 UTC 2004
Attached is a patch for adding a check of a newly created class name against
the keywords of the current code generator.
- only cppcodegenerator.cpp/.h extended but once the base is given others will
add the missing bits ... so I hope ...
- is UMLDoc::createUMLObject() the central method for creating every object? I
have tested the patch only by creating a new class with a valid and with an
- list of keywords might be incomplete; I used Stroustrup, 2nd edition as my
- no inclusion of STL class keywords; the code generator dialog has to offer
use of STL
how to extend the other code generators:
- add a method isReservedKeyword() to it as in cppcodegenerator.cpp
- create a list of (char *) as CppReservedKeywords is
- change var name in isReservedKeyword() from CppReservedKeyWords to
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 6129 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the umbrello-devel