[Uml-devel] Q: locating dialog source code?

Heiko Nardmann heiko.nardmann at onlinehome.de
Fri Jun 18 15:02:01 UTC 2004

Currently I have enhanced the code generator base class by adding a method
isReservedKeyword(). Then I added some keywords to cpp code generator. Now I
want to integrate the check for a keyword into the slot which handles the
input of the name of a new class. Is there an easy way to find the
responsible source code to change which I miss? Or have I to go the hard way
by inserting debug statements? Probably not ...

PS: this is for #82236 ...

--
Heiko Nardmann