[Uml-devel] Re: Uml-devel digest, Vol 1 #973 - 7 msgs

Brian Thomas brian.thomas at gsfc.nasa.gov
Tue Jun 1 20:42:09 UTC 2004

On Tuesday 01 June 2004 11:08 pm, umbrello-devel-request at mail.kde.org wrote:
> > Having a look at the QT documentation the signals and slots appear
> > always as void operations.
> > So only the C++ code generator has to hacked...
>
> Actually I'm not really the codegen man (at least not for C++ and Java),
> that's Brian Thomas.
> Brian, you still out there?

	Hi all,

	Yeah, I'm still out here. These past few months I have been dealing with
	one severe family member illness after another and so I haven't had the
	opportunity to work on Umbrello that I have had in the past. I'm not
	sure when I will be able to put more time in. I know that the Java and
	C++ generators could use more work. In particular, the C++ generator
	is really "behind". One day, I want to work on the Perl generator too :)

	Other than that, I started to hack the code viewer recently to improve its
	interaction with Umbrello, but as I said before, I just don't have the extra
	time right now to do it properly.

	If anyone has questions about these parts of the code, I'm happy to answer
	questions, but because I don't read the mailing list as much (or completely)
	as I used to its probably best to cc my mail account in addition to sending
	the question to the list.

	Regards,

	=b.t.

--

  * Dr. Brian Thomas

  * Dept of Astronomy/University of Maryland-College Park
  * Code 695/Goddard Space Flight Center-NASA

  *   fax: (301) 286-1775
  * phone: (301) 286-6128 [GSFC]
           (301) 405-2312 [UMD]