doxygen on uml.sf.net was: [Uml-devel] Real Fix of UMLWidget::adjustAssocs() and Repair of MessageWidget load

Achim Spangler Achim.Spangler at mnet-online.de
Tue Jul 27 01:33:07 UTC 2004

Very good!,
sorry for my try to send the too big config file - I forgot to check the file
size. It's time to setup some webpage at my ISP, so that I can place there
the bigger stuff.

In case we detect, that the call graphs are not needed in this depth, we can
limit the retrieving process. But I think the intensity of the documentation
is fine.

Question:
I didn't disable the generation of LATEX in the Doxyconfig file.
-> Is this really needed?
If not, then the processing time can be reduced a lot.

##
I checked the doc, and detected, that the parser seems to have problems with
spaces around "->" like in:
if( !message -> loadFromXMI( messageElement ) ) {

It doesn't detect, that MessageWidget::loadFromXMI() is called - the call
graph displays a call to UMLView::loadFromXMI().

As doxygen allows to pipe the source code through a script, we could try to
eliminate space around "->" with a simple script regex.

Bye,
Achim